ALIMONY ATTORNEY IN NORTHBOROUGH
Unlike child support, Alimony is not governed by statutory guidelines. It is discretionary and based upon a number of factors, which include:
- The needs of each spouse
- Length of marriage
- Income and future earning capacities
- Health and age
- Current employment status
- Respective work experiences
We can give you an honest assessment as to whether or not alimony will be awarded and make certain that the relevant factors considered by the court are framed properly.
- Divorce & Uncontested Divorce
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Asset Property Division
Family Law Attorney in Jaffarian Law Firm will help you deal with your case!